Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Satin Hair Scrunchies (Bonbons Cheveux Boutique Review)

Hello Beautiful Curlies!

I recently lost my satin hair scrunchie! Yes, it was devastating. I was reduced to using a regular hair elastic. you know, the one without the metal but still snatches you bald with the melted part in the middle of the elastic. And I have proof!
 This pseudo-hair-healthy-alternative (sans metal) elastic ripped my hair out. And this was from only one day. Soooo...I began looking for another satin scrunchie on etsy. I saw a shop called Bonbons Cheveux Boutique that sold a three pack of satin scrunchies for only $12 (plus $2 for fast shipping). They are 100% Charmeuse handmade scrunchies.


 I received my scrunchies in less than a week and immediately replaced the elastic for the scrunchie. I choose three black ones but they sell these in many colors and also sell satin hair bonnets. Included is their business card and care instructions for the scrunchies. I am sooo happy with these. Check these guys out on etsy  Bonbons Cheveux Boutique.
Btw my first experience with satin hair accessories was with Ebonicurls bonnets which i will be doing a review for soon. Take care Curlies!

No comments: