Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Influentster JollyVoxBox

I GOT A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I signed up for an influenster membership once I saw someone else receive free products from this company, and y'all should know I LOVE FREE! So when I was told I will be receiving the Jolly VoxBox for December I was ecstatic.

 "It's the most wonderful time of the year.. Filled with treasure to keep you smiling from ear to ear, the Jolly VoxBox is finally here!" The JollyVoxBox was the first gift under my Christmas tree. 
Inside the box was the goodies I received:
Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack- This couldn't have come at a better time. I'm getting over a cold and made the mistake of using tissue I got from a fast food place (big mistake-but i know i'm not the only one who did this). These tissues are one of their "non-lotion" kind but nonetheless they are soft and gentle of my red raw nose.
NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Shadow- $2.99 I'm one of the few women who do not wear make-up. On a rare blue moon I'll use some foundation and that's it. However, this palette comes with three neutral shades (highlight, all-over color, and crease). 
Rimmel London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer- $5.49-$5.99 This lip lacquer is in the shade stargazer which is like a champagne color with gold flecks in it. Its creamy and I like it. Between this lip gloss and the eye shadow I may actually wear makeup more often.
Skinny Cow Candy- $3.99/box I LOVE chocolate. This low calorie snack lets me enjoy chocolate and caramel without guilt. Yummmmm!
Ducklings Mini Rolls- $2-$3 This roll of tape has a 'splatter-paint' pattern that is just too cute. This will make my sub-par gift wrapping look a whole lot better one the eyes and too the kids. 

Testing out these products were fun and I enjoyed them. Thank you Influenster, Happy Holidays!


No comments: