Monday, December 16, 2013

L'oreal Evercurl Review And Protective Style

Okay I have to make record of this because I never want to make the mistake of not liking these products. forget and buy them over again. C'mon I know I'm not the only one who experienced this. So here is my review of L'oreal Evercurl.

OK......
The  L'oreal Evercurl Shampoo was decent actually. It doesn't strip my hair and make it feel like matted straw but it does not have that clean tingle that I love with the U R Curly shampoo. So its is decent but i won't purchase another.

The  L'oreal Evercurl Conditioner was horrible. There just isn't a better way to describe it. It had very little slip, my hair didn't feel soft, and I ended up using 1/4 of the bottle in one session. I definitely won't purchase another one of these.

The  L'oreal Evercurl Leave-in was decent as well. After rinsing out the conditioner, I t-shirt-dried my hair for 5 min. When I applied the leave-in my hair was noticeably softer. Detangled with comb and a tangle teezer which was decent but nothing special. I wish it had more slip and the bottle was bigger.

All in all these products I would not recommend or repurchase and they will be overlooked the next time im in the drugstore.


So lately I have been working my behind off and have been neglecting my hair. After the L'oreal disappointment I decided to twist my hair for the week ahead. It took three hours and Im not sure why because my twists weren't that small. I used the Eden BodyWorks Pudding Souffle which I am loving because of the price (like $10) and the way it has kept my hair soft in 20 degree weather for days. To get this style I took the front pieces of my twists, crossed them in the back and pinned them down. Taking the rest of my twists in the back i fold them up to the center of the back where my twists previously cross and pin them down. Its simple and I love the way it looks.

Leave comments below if you would like me to do more of these "styles". Take care Curlies!

No comments: