Thursday, October 17, 2013

TIGI Bedhead Product Review

Hey Beautiful Curlies!
Okay so I've been trying my best NOT to buy any more products but it is getting hard out here! Black Friday is coming up, youtube videos are still giving me the "new product itches" and I haven't quite been able to go to any store without strolling through the hair products isle. IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION STOP! Instead of shopping the stores, shop your product stash! Naturals have the most embarrassingly large amounts of hair products I have ever seen! When I was relaxed I had maybe 4 products. Now that I'm natural I have maybe 40 products? So I have to shop my products, some I truly haven't even tried yet.

Earlier this week I tried Bedhead TIGI Ego Boost Leave-in and On the Rebound Curl Cream.

I will always be honest with you guys. These two products SUCK! I used them both on freshly cowashed hair. I used the Ego Boost, which is runny serum (imo) that has absolutely no slip (huge downfall) and did not provide moisture. Mind you this Leave-in is $16.50! The On the Rebound Curl Cream is okay. It does have a great smell and because it is a thick cream it goes on smoothly. However, when it dried I had flakes all over and some spots the product did not absorb and left dried cream spots in my hair. This retails for $18! I immediately rewashed my hair it was so bad.

I would NOT recommend these products AT ALL! For my 4abc hair this was a big no no. I might try to work these products (maybe use less or with different products) to see if they can atleast do a decent job at moisturizing and defining my curls. Leave a comment below if you have tried these products of have questions. Take care Beautiful Curlies!

No comments: