Wednesday, July 24, 2013

STARTING POINT


Well, this is my hair now...
 
4-something or another curls that rarely love any product due to the years of torture (perms). She is so unruly sometimes that a frizzy afro is all I get. I Big Chopped on Dec. 27 2009 (clearly I couldn't wait for New Years Day). Its now APL (Arm Pit Length) with unexplainable split ends and breakage. I DO NOT follow the Curly Girl Method and I HATE finger detangling. I have been called cheap, yes I will own up to it, BUT I have become a product junkie (I will explain how that turned out later on).
 
The pic above is actually a good hair day LOL. I used Tresseme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner and Kinky Curly Curling Custard.
 
 
 
My hair was shiny was shiny and actually had clumps, along with frizz but that's a given. HOWEVER, using the Kinky Curly Curling Custard was hard to apply since it went on smoothly only if I used a lot of it. And for $30 a pop honey, that ain't cute. 
 
I will be giving product reviews in later posts but I just wanted to give you a glimpse of what my hair is like. Comment below if there is anything you want to share or request I write a post on. See you next time, beautiful!


No comments: